Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is past chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
Thank you for the very friendly and professional help you gave me. Extra big thank you to Jackie for her excellent customer service and keeping me so up to date all the time"
Thank you so much for all your help & perseverance with selling our house and thank heavens we went with you guys!"
Excellent customer service and admin support.""
I have just been through a very stressful house move and I honestly do not believe I would have made it through without the help, diligence, care and continuous support of Loraine."
You do a great job with our Close and thanks for everything"