Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is present chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
Maddy was a pleasure to work with. She was professional and had our implicit trust during the whole process."
Mr M Church
Quick and easy to deal with, always been very friendly and professional. Thank you for all your help and service for the last 7 years"
Mr & Mrs Azad
Staff are always well informed, helpful, polite and friendly. All problems were resolved quickly. The building management is also excellent""
Mr & Mrs Smith
Thank you for looking after the rental of our house and making things so easy for us to manage our own house move/transaction."
The Yorke Family
Many thanks to the whole team at White and Sons for their courteous, professional and friendly service they gave us in all aspects of our recent house sale. I have no hesitation in recommending you to any friends and family! Thank you"