Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is present chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
We have found White & Sons to be a friendly and helpful company. Communication has been clear and easy. You have taken so much stress out of the process""
Mr C Redmond
Very helpful both with our rental property and our new house purchase. Always available to help answer questions""
Mr & Mrs Pearson
I would certainly recommend you as an estate agent as you have done a sterling job keeping me up to date with the property market and keeping in touch with me for many months.""
Ms M Charles
The service we received was first class. I would not hesitate to recommend you to others.""
Ms K Langford
Thank you so much again for your help throughout this process, you have been so helpful and efficient and we will definitely be recommending you guys to anyone we know that is moving."