Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is past chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
Relief all round....thanks so much for your help! Think your persistence made it happen!"
You are a lovely team of human beings and professionals. I've found White & Sons a pleasure to work with from start to finish""
Ms S Keith-Roach
I would like to say how much I have enjoyed working with you. My only regret is that we did not leave our previous block management company sooner ."
A Block Management Client
Many thanks again for your assistance throughout it is pleasant to deal with an Agent who has a good working knowledge of the process."
Very good communication with all staff, able to sort different issues at the property."