Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is past chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
I would like to say how much I have enjoyed working with you. My only regret is that we did not leave our previous block management company sooner ."
A Block Management Client
Thank you for the support provided to us whilst I have been involved and I am pleased to have been involved in the decision to move to White & Sons, which has been vindicated by the quality of service and the value for money"
Mr K Czarnecki
Thank you so much for selling house No. 3!!! Here's hoping I find my forever home soon. You are all brilliant and it’s a pleasure working and knowing you all."
Relief all round....thanks so much for your help! Think your persistence made it happen!"
You do a great job with our Close and thanks for everything"