Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is present chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
Just wanted to thank you both for all the time, effort and hard work you put in to last nights AGM."
Staffords Place AGM
One hears that buying a property is second only to divorce in terms of stress. As far as we are concerned, the whole process has been extremely pleasant and stress free""
Mr & Mrs Wynne-Davies
Professional and friendly staff. Queries all dealt with in a timely manner"
Ms K Gollow
Always help quickly when there are problems - excellent service"
Miss N Smith
You are a lovely team of human beings and professionals. I've found White & Sons a pleasure to work with from start to finish""