Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is present chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
Thank you all so much for your assistance getting us this far. It has been a pleasure doing business and thank you for helping us achieve a great price."
Mr C Aslett
Thank you so so much for giving us such amazing service, selling our flat so quickly and getting us such a great price. Couldn't have asked for a better agent!"
Bella & Joel
Very helpful both with our rental property and our new house purchase. Always available to help answer questions""
Mr & Mrs Pearson
I will walk away from the experience of being a landlord with some significant lessons learned, but the most valuable one being the importance of a good letting agent. Thank you"
Ms L Hagon
Thank you for the support provided to us whilst I have been involved and I am pleased to have been involved in the decision to move to White & Sons, which has been vindicated by the quality of service and the value for money"