• Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of a newly built home rest of the UK outside London
• The developer will apply to sell the properties under the Help To Buy Scheme
• Only need a 5% cash deposit
• Mortgage to make up the rest we can refer you to a specialist
• No fees or interest for the first 5 years on the 20%
• Your broker applies for the Help to Buy loan on behalf of the buyer
• When you sell the home the government will take 20% of the property value at that time
• Ideally want to pay off the loan in the first 5 years if they can as it will be interest free
• Is for first time buyers and clients moving home (not available to people who own more than 1 property)
• Maximum purchase price is £600,000.
• Typically 4.5 x income for Help to Buy loan - if client has NO commitments otherwise it will be lower multiples
• There is no maximum household income
Developments with Help to Buy Available
Maplewood Place – RedhillStunning brand new development of 6 family homes. 10 Year CRL Warranty. Ideally positioned for the East Surrey Hospital and Earlswood mainline rail station. Contact the Reigate branch for further details, then a link to Regiate office contact block
It was a pleasure to deal with Whites again - I have now bought and sold through you and often recommend your services""
Very good estate agent. Efficient and kept us informed throughout the process to a successful sale in these difficult and uncertain economic times."
White and Sons have provided us with an outstanding and personal level of service and we would have no hesitation in highly recommending them.""
Thank you to all your staff involved in the sale of our house. We found everyone very efficient and professional in all aspects of the transaction and nothing was too much trouble. Great stuff everyone."
Mr & Mrs Marshall
I will walk away from the experience of being a landlord with some significant lessons learned, but the most valuable one being the importance of a good letting agent. Thank you"