• Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of a newly built home rest of the UK outside London
• The developer will apply to sell the properties under the Help To Buy Scheme
• Only need a 5% cash deposit
• Mortgage to make up the rest we can refer you to a specialist
• No fees or interest for the first 5 years on the 20%
• Your broker applies for the Help to Buy loan on behalf of the buyer
• When you sell the home the government will take 20% of the property value at that time
• Ideally want to pay off the loan in the first 5 years if they can as it will be interest free
• Is for first time buyers and clients moving home (not available to people who own more than 1 property)
• Maximum purchase price is £600,000.
• Typically 4.5 x income for Help to Buy loan - if client has NO commitments otherwise it will be lower multiples
• There is no maximum household income
Developments with Help to Buy Available
Maplewood Place – RedhillStunning brand new development of 6 family homes. 10 Year CRL Warranty. Ideally positioned for the East Surrey Hospital and Earlswood mainline rail station. Contact the Reigate branch for further details, then a link to Regiate office contact block
One hears that buying a property is second only to divorce in terms of stress. As far as we are concerned, the whole process has been extremely pleasant and stress free""
Mr & Mrs Wynne-Davies
Miss R Samson & Mr P Bennet
I would certainly recommend you as an estate agent as you have done a sterling job keeping me up to date with the property market and keeping in touch with me for many months.""
Ms M Charles
From day one of meeting Darren and Keith I had a good feeling that your team would provide a good, honest service. Communication lines were always open and I never felt the need to chase you for info""
Many thanks for the excellent service you have consistently provided over the many years we have lived abroad. The visits provided great peace of mind for us while we have been so far away""