If you have a complaint then this note sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with that complaint:
1. A person has been appointed in his office to deal with the complaints and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person.
Details are set out below:
J A Turnbull FRICS
White & Sons
Suite A, South House
21-37 South Street
Surrey, RH4 2JZ Tel no: 01306 743344
2. Where the complaint is initially made orally, you will be required to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 7 days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this. If your complaints relates to J A Turnbull then the matter will be investigated by A M Farrant who is the Senior Partner of the Firm.
4. Within 21 days of receipt of your written summary the person dealing with your complaint will write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect or our handling of your complaint then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, but otherwise agree to refer the matter to an appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism approved by The Regulatory Board of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
6. The appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism needed will depend on the nature of the work but for an individual complainant relating to a residential property matter will be the Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wilts, SP1 2BP.
I'm very pleased. I have also felt very happy with the whole process of renting my cottage and would like to thank everyone involved for making the experience a positive one."
White and Sons have provided us with an outstanding and personal level of service and we would have no hesitation in highly recommending them.""
We'd like to say a big thank you to you all at White & Sons for dealing with our sale in a truly professional, yet friendly manner.""
Kay & Mark
Thank you to all your staff involved in the sale of our house. We found everyone very efficient and professional in all aspects of the transaction and nothing was too much trouble. Great stuff everyone."
Mr & Mrs Marshall
From day one of meeting Darren and Keith I had a good feeling that your team would provide a good, honest service. Communication lines were always open and I never felt the need to chase you for info""