If you have a complaint then this note sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with that complaint:
1. A person has been appointed in his office to deal with the complaints and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person.
Details are set out below:
J A Turnbull FRICS
White & Sons
Suite A, South House
21-37 South Street
Surrey, RH4 2JZ Tel no: 01306 743344
2. Where the complaint is initially made orally, you will be required to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 7 days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this. If your complaints relates to J A Turnbull then the matter will be investigated by A M Farrant who is the Senior Partner of the Firm.
4. Within 21 days of receipt of your written summary the person dealing with your complaint will write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect or our handling of your complaint then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, but otherwise agree to refer the matter to an appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism approved by The Regulatory Board of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
6. The appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism needed will depend on the nature of the work but for an individual complainant relating to a residential property matter will be the Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wilts, SP1 2BP.
An unintrusive and efficient service. Responsive to queries in a timely manner and very friendly""
Ms A Tattersall
Thank you for all of your help with our house purchase. You have been amazingly helpful when dealing with all matters and I would recommend you to anyone! It is nice to feel you have a great agent on your side when progressing house matters."
Thank you, (we) couldn't have asked for nicer agents to be working with on this!."
Ms G Ciaff
Thank you so much again for your help throughout this process, you have been so helpful and efficient and we will definitely be recommending you guys to anyone we know that is moving."
Very good estate agent. Efficient and kept us informed throughout the process to a successful sale in these difficult and uncertain economic times."