If you have a complaint then this note sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with that complaint:
1. A person has been appointed in his office to deal with the complaints and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person.
Details are set out below:
J A Turnbull FRICS
White & Sons
Suite A, South House
21-37 South Street
Surrey, RH4 2JZ Tel no: 01306 743344
2. Where the complaint is initially made orally, you will be required to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 7 days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this. If your complaints relates to J A Turnbull then the matter will be investigated by A M Farrant who is the Senior Partner of the Firm.
4. Within 21 days of receipt of your written summary the person dealing with your complaint will write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect or our handling of your complaint then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, but otherwise agree to refer the matter to an appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism approved by The Regulatory Board of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
6. The appropriate Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism needed will depend on the nature of the work but for an individual complainant relating to a residential property matter will be the Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wilts, SP1 2BP.
I am so pleased I chose White & Sons to handle this sale your professionalism combined with a personal touch was impressive and I will always thoroughly recommend you."
We have been delighted with the excellent service. All the staff have been really efficient, positive and helpful and a pleasure to deal with.""
Mr & Mrs Neville
Thank you so much again for your help throughout this process, you have been so helpful and efficient and we will definitely be recommending you guys to anyone we know that is moving."
Thank you all so much for your assistance getting us this far. It has been a pleasure doing business and thank you for helping us achieve a great price."
Mr C Aslett
I have been with White and Son's for nearly two years, I have rented my property twice and I am more than happy with the service that they provide. They offered me fair rates, always communicate in due time and are happy to go the extra mile to ensure excellent customer service. I would like to give a special thank you to Loraine Cook, who I have a built a good relationship with based on honesty and trust. Both of my tenants were/are decent, clean and looked after my property. If Loraine is unavailable, the rest of the team are always happy to help. I would recommend White and Son's to anyone who is looking to rent their property quickly and at a fair price.""