Our team of Chartered Town Planners have years of experience, dealing with everything from a garden plot to a major housing development.
Our specialist services include:
- Advice on general planning permission, regulations and restrictions.
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications and Certificates of Lawfulness for development.
- Preparing architectural drawings for planning applications.
- Measured surveys of existing buildings.
- Feasibility studies to help determine development capacity of sites and the most optimum form of development.
- Advising on and submitting planning and enforcement appeals.
- Representations on emerging Local Plans and at Examinations in Public.
- Advising on the planning potential for change of use of all buildings i.e. barn conversions etc.
- Advising on listed building consent and other heritage matters.
- Promoting residential and commercial development.
- Advice on the development of strategic land.
- Advising and representing parties on development options and other related interests in land.
- Biodiversity Net Gain & development off-setting.
Contact us today on 01293 824354 or fill in the contact form. One of our planning specialists will be happy to help.
You are and have been simply the best, We couldn't have picked a better Estate Agent! Thanks for all your help"
Russ and Penny Wright
Excellent customer service and admin support.""
Very quick to respond, very communicative and lovely crew. Very understanding and helpful."
You do a great job with our Close and thanks for everything"
Laura from a housing estate in Tadworth
I would like to say how much I have enjoyed working with you. My only regret is that we did not leave our previous block management company sooner ."