Our team of Chartered Town Planners have years of experience, dealing with everything from a garden plot to a major housing development.
Our specialist services include:
- Advice on general planning permission, regulations and restrictions.
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications and Certificates of Lawfulness for development.
- Preparing architectural drawings for planning applications.
- Measured surveys of existing buildings.
- Feasibility studies to help determine development capacity of sites and the most optimum form of development.
- Advising on and submitting planning and enforcement appeals.
- Representations on emerging Local Plans and at Examinations in Public.
- Advising on the planning potential for change of use of all buildings i.e. barn conversions etc.
- Advising on listed building consent and other heritage matters.
- Promoting residential and commercial development.
- Advice on the development of strategic land.
- Advising and representing parties on development options and other related interests in land.
- Biodiversity Net Gain & development off-setting.
Contact us today on 01293 824354 or fill in the contact form. One of our planning specialists will be happy to help.
You do a great job with our Close and thanks for everything"
Laura from a housing estate in Tadworth
Excellent customer service and admin support.""
Our thanks to James and his team for their professional, efficient and friendly service. They quickly found us a buyer and worked hard to get the sale process progressed whilst giving us frequent updates throughout."
Thank you so much for selling house No. 3!!! Here's hoping I find my forever home soon. You are all brilliant and it’s a pleasure working and knowing you all."
I have just been through a very stressful house move and I honestly do not believe I would have made it through without the help, diligence, care and continuous support of Loraine."