Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our rural property services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Development land.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural land and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Biodiversity Net Gain & development off-setting.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is past chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
I would like to say how much I have enjoyed working with you. My only regret is that we did not leave our previous block management company sooner ."
A Block Management Client
I am so pleased I chose White & Sons to handle this sale your professionalism combined with a personal touch was impressive and I will always thoroughly recommend you."
You are and have been simply the best, We couldn't have picked a better Estate Agent! Thanks for all your help"
Russ and Penny Wright
You do a great job with our Close and thanks for everything"
Laura from a housing estate in Tadworth
Thank you to all your staff involved in the sale of our house. We found everyone very efficient and professional in all aspects of the transaction and nothing was too much trouble. Great stuff everyone."