Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local White & Sons property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
These properties near you were sold recently.
Stunning detached family residence * 5 double bedrooms * Double garage and off street parking * Beautiful grounds with views onto Reigate Hill * Prestigious location * Access to fantastic local sch...
* A beautiful detached period residence of elegant proportions and feature high ceilings * Large plot * Substantial south facing rear garden * Close to nearby schools & mainline rail service *
Impressive detached residence * Prime Reigate position * Exposed brick inglenook fireplace * Integral double garage * Enjoyable aspect
* Charming detached bungalow * Double garage * Off street parking * Pretty gardens * Well presented throughout *
Do you have a property like these and want to know how much it's worth?
Detached property in good sized plot * Recently refurbished throughout * Set back from the road * Fantastic scope for extension (STPP) * South west facing garden * Close to the picturesque Wray Com...
* Potential to extend STPP *Impressive 1960's residence * Elevated position with stunning views * Quiet close position overlooking an idyllic green * Favoured North Reigate location * Impressi...
Attractive bungalow in a well-proportioned plot * Prestigious Reigate road * Scope for extension * Approximately 0.5 miles from Reigate station
* Detached family residence * Beautifully presented throughout * Stunning loft conversion * Under half a mile to Reigate town centre and train station * Well regarded local schools for all ages nea...
* Prestigious gated development * Substantial ground floor apartment * 0.3 miles approx to Reigate Station and local shops * 0.75 miles to town centre * Allocated parking * Communal grounds *
* Beautifully presented Victorian property * Terraced * Landscaped South facing rear garden * Blend of period features and contemporary charm * Under 0.5 miles to Reigate town centre * Under 0.25 m...
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.