Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local White & Sons property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
These properties near you were sold recently.
* Four bedroom detached family home * 3 reception rooms * Grade II listed * Large garden * Off street parking plus garage * Town centre location *
* A charming Victorian four bedroom family home * In the heart of Dorking town * Walking distance to High Street & Schools * Character features throughout * Courtyard garden * Offered to the ma...
* Victorian detached home in sought-after town location * St Paul's Church of England Primary School catchment area * Period features * Master with ensuite * 2 further bedrooms with scope to i...
* Two bedroom Victorian cottage * Original features * In same ownership for 74 years * Requiring modernisation * No onward chain * Town centre location * Cellar *
Do you have a property like these and want to know how much it's worth?
* Three bedroom cottage * Sitting room with open fireplace * Separate dining room * Character features * Off street parking * Front & rear gardens * Views to Ranmore *
* Two bedroom semi-detached period cottage * Well presented throughout * Attractive landscaped rear garden * Village location *
* * Spacious One Bedroom Apartment * Sought After Development for Over 55's * Stunning Communal Gardens * Level Walk to Dorking Town *
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.