Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local White & Sons property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
These properties near you were sold recently.
* A modern four bedroom family home * Approx 2,090sq ft * High quality fittings * Off street parking * Private garden * Lovely views * Call to arrange a viewing * St. Pauls C of E P.S catchment * N...
* Three bedroom period cottage * Prime Dorking town location * Attractive cottage garden * Views over The Nower * Parking * Viewing highly recommended *
* A rare opportunity to acquire two attached properties * 5/6 bedroom Victorian house * 2 bedroom cottage * No onward chain * In need of modernisation throughout * Garden to rear *
* Four bedroom detached family home * 3 reception rooms * Grade II listed * Large garden * Off street parking plus garage * Town centre location *
Do you have a property like these and want to know how much it's worth?
* Victorian detached home in sought-after town location * St Paul's Church of England Primary School catchment area * Period features * Master with ensuite * 2 further bedrooms with scope to i...
* A charming Victorian four bedroom family home * In the heart of Dorking town * Walking distance to High Street & Schools * Character features throughout * Courtyard garden * Offered to the ma...
* Detached Victorian family home * Three bedrooms * Two reception rooms * Further study * Character features * Front & rear garden * Backwater location *
* Two bedroom Victorian cottage * Original features * In same ownership for 74 years * Requiring modernisation * No onward chain * Town centre location * Cellar *
* Three bedroom cottage * Sitting room with open fireplace * Separate dining room * Character features * Off street parking * Front & rear gardens * Views to Ranmore *
* Semi detached 2 bedroom house * Central town location * Large garden * Off street parking * Potential for renovation * No onward chain *
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.