Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local White & Sons property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
These properties near you were sold recently.
Substantial detached property * Sought after residential development * Accessed to on-site leisure facilities * Gated development * Convenient access to Earlswood Station
* Attractive Victorian period property * Pleasant residential location * Off street parking * Easy access to both Reigate & Redhill *
* Beautifully presented family home * Detached * Off street parking * Good sized rear garden * Extended by the current vendors * Close by to some well regarded schools and local amenities *
* Vendor Suited * Detached Family Home * Popular Meadvale Location * Extended * Renovated to a High Standard Throughout * Well Regarded Local Schools Nearby * Approximately 1 Mile to Earlswood Trai...
Do you have a property like these and want to know how much it's worth?
Ideally placed between Redhill and Reigate town centres * Off street parking * Period Features * 5 Bedrooms * 3 reception rooms * Off street parking * Garage
* Deceptively spacious semi-detached property * Stunning rear garden * Large workshop * Ample off street parking * Scope for extension (STPP) *
* Attractive period cottage * Off street parking * No onward chain * Reigate/Redhill borders * Good condition throughout *
Pretty 1920s detached cottage * Stunning gardens * Off street parking * Garage * 0.5 miles approx to Earlswood station * Potential to extend STPP
* Well presented conversion apartment * Period features * Three double bedrooms * Easy access to both Redhill and Reigate * Large reception rooms *
Modern ground floor apartment * Close by to Earlswood train station and local amenities * Approximately 1 mile to Redhill town centre * Perfect for first time buyer or as a buy-to-let investment * ...
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.