Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local White & Sons property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
These properties near you were sold recently.
* Detached Family Home * Sought after Location * Minutes walk to MLS * Delightful Gardens * Driveway Parking * Garage * Spacious Accommodation * Viewing Advised
* Detached chalet style residence * Versatile & spacious accommodation * Gated parking * Extremley well appointed throughout * Sought-after location * Viewing advised *
* Brand new development in a favoured Old Oxted location * Conveniently situated for the town centre, excellent schools and mainline rail service * Available to reserve off plan now * Call for more...
*Plot extends to 0.92 of an acre* Highly sought after location* Straight froward access to Oxted town centre and mainline station* Private and secluded plot* Potential knock down and rebuild opport...
Do you have a property like these and want to know how much it's worth?
Detached Five Bedroom Family Home * Brand New Development in a Favoured Old Oxted Location * Conveniently Situated for the Town Centre, Excellent Schools and Mainline Rail Service * Garage & Pa...
* Substantial Attached Family Home * Detached Double Garage * Delightful Gardens Extending to 1.8 Acres * Outbuildings * Ample Parking * Beautifully Presented Throughout * Backing onto Golf Course ...
* Detached Family Home * Sought After Location * Detached Double Garage * Large Rear Garden * Close to Hurst Green MLS * Annexe Potential * Ample Parking * Potential for Updating *
* Highly Sought After Location * Detached Characterful Family Home * Stunning Gardens * Backing onto Open Fields * Garage & Parking * Convenient for Oxted Town Centre
* Detached Family Home * Character Features * Spacious Accommodation * Double Garage & Parking * Large Garden * Village Location * No Through Road * Viewing Advised
* Detached Family Home * Village Location * Period Features * Delightful Garden * Formerly Two Cottages * Viewing Highly Recommended
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.