Planning & Architectural Services
Our team of Chartered Town Planners have years of experience, dealing with everything from a garden plot to a major housing development. We regularly work closely with Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, Tandridge District Council, Mole Valley and Horsham District Council and are well versed in dealing with their nuances.
Our specialist services include:
- Advice on general planning permission, regulations and restrictions including within the Green Belt.
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications and Certificates of Lawfulness for development.
- Preparing architectural drawings for planning applications.
- Measured surveys of existing buildings.
- Feasibility studies to help determine development capacity of sites and the most optimum form of development.
- Advising on and submitting planning and enforcement appeals.
- Representations on emerging Local Plans and at Examinations in Public.
- Advising on the planning potential for change of use of all buildings i.e. barn conversions etc.
- Advising on listed building consent, Conservation Areas and other heritage matters.
- Promoting residential and commercial development.
- Advice on the development of strategic land.
- Advising and representing parties on development options and other related interests in land.
- Biodiversity Net Gain & development off-setting.
Contact us today on 01293 824354 or fill in the contact form. One of our planning consultants will be happy to help.
Planning Services Team
Our team of highly skilled & knowledgeable experts
Contact our Planning Department
Please fill out this form and someone will get back to you.