Rural Property Services
Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our rural property services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:
- Property valuations for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Development land.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural land and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Countryside Stewardship, Sustainable Farming Incentive, Landscape Recovery Scheme, Local Nature Recovery and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Biodiversity Net Gain & development off-setting.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is past chairman of the Sussex and adjoining councils of the CAAV.
Rural and Agricultural Team
Our team of highly skilled & knowledgeable experts
Contact our Rural & Agricultural Team
Please fill out this form and someone will get back to you.