« Back to Branch List
White & Sons Rural & Agricultural Land
Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:-
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association and NFU.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is present chairman of the Sussex and Adjoining Counciles branch of the CAAV.