Rural Property Services branch
About this branch
Partner Stuart Walker, BSc, MRICS, FAAV heads up our agricultural services department. Our specialist team have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of this complex subject, and in addition our planning team can help with change of use and other related matters. Our services include:-
- Property valuation for sale, purchase, lending, asset management, probate and other tax purposes.
- Advice on sales and marketing of agricultural and equestrian land and property.
- Advice on planning and development opportunities and re-use of agricultural buildings.
- Advice on all tenancy related matters for landlords and tenants.
- Compensation for road schemes, pipelines and other public works.
- Advice on installation, upgrade and rent reviews of telecom masts.
- The law in general relating to agricultural and rural property.
- Agricultural arbitrations and dispute resolution.
- Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship and other grant schemes.
- Advice on environmental matters, woodland management, sporting and conservation aspects.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Professional members of the Country Landowners Association.
- Panel valuers for the Tenant Farmers Association and NFU.
- Stuart Walker is a council delegate for the Central Associate of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is present chairman of the Sussex and Adjoining Counciles branch of the CAAV.
Meet the team
Everyone in our team has bags of experience and loves their job
Recently added properties
Looking to sell?
Established in 1817 White & Sons are award winning independent estate agent with offices in Dorking, Reigate, Horley, Oxted & Leatherhead. We are a forward thinking business which uses cutting edge technology backed by 200 years of experience to assist with all your property related matters.